vendredi 15 juin 2012

I have to say no sir.


This one is for my brother; this one is for my friend
He is a husband, he’s a father
He is a hardworking man
Talented and respected
With a big humble heart,
Filled with love and art.



We felt free because we believed
Now we are told we are free
And that we need to believe.


I am sorry my friend
I was there until the end.
Couldn’t raise a finger
Couldn’t raise my voice either
Now I got to live with my tail between my legs
Mister that’s what you did to a sister!
I am going to call you sir
But please don’t touch my brother!
If for real he did bother
Please take him to the corner
Show him some good manners
And be a better man.

We look up to you sir
You wear the suit of courage
You cannot cause any damage
We look up to you sir!


I feel so sad
When I see a man of honor act so bad
A man I should respect, an elder,
The one that should know better.
The suit is a prison
Once you wear it you owe the population
To make no abomination
Because your incrimination
Stains more than one person.

Reassure me, don’t pressure me
You got to stay pure
Secure me, don’t brutalize me
Sensitize me, don’t traumatize me,
No no sir
No sir
No, no, no, no, no
I have to tell you no sir.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire