mercredi 29 mai 2013

Let's take ride


You say I am wild
When I give you a ride
To places I invent,
With my insane or my innocent.
It swings with my mood
Cruel, gentle or rude.


I am not pretending,
 I am being
All the roles 
I create, aiming
 at fulfilling
Your silent fantasy.
You are the king, the slave, the ecstasy
I am the queen, the slut, the heroine
Breathe in…
I am always me, but never the same.
Striking new poses in a different frame.
Breathe out.
Breathe in, breathe out
You feel alive there is no doubt.
Take a break from the fade flavor of everyday
Let’s taste the spicy savors of faraway.
Let’s wear, the masks of other stories
And the costumes of different glories.
Love is what we make of it
So don’t resist
We can do it like it’s the first time
Or the last time
Like you are mine
Or a stolen one
Like we have
forever
Or just a moment of fever.
You would be the waves I would be the sand
Greeting repeatedly, in languages of foreign lands.
You could be my instrument; I’d pull your strings
 And make you sing
New melodies,
Reminding you of memories
You think you dreamt of.
Take you inhibitions off
And change your angle
Mingle
With your imagination
and feel the passion.
Open your eyes…
It’s me again.


  




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire