mercredi 22 février 2012

Since the day I fell



Since that day I fell for you, I have not landed
My heart must be deeper that my imagination; I am still falling.
Since that day I began writing for you
I have not found the full stop
My words are waiting for the perfect combination
To describe the level of satisfaction
But yet a feeling close to starvation
Or maybe it is some kind of levitation…
Words have too much limitation
To explain my passion, my devotion
I would need words in motion
Colors for emotions
That canvas should be an animation
Able to convey sensations
You are sensation-al
You wake my instincts and I am an animal
Then you lift my spirit and it is magical.
Our love is so gangsta
You are a bit like a brother
A lot like a lover
Like I am having an affair with my husband
And it s a secret I share with my best friend
Only that it is the same guy
Sometimes you can be so dry
It s alright, I like that you don’t try
To fulfill the clichés you are your own guy
My kinda guy!
My guy!
I will never say bye
I m never through
Give me more of you
Eternity is a short time
To look at you
Listen to you
To inhale you
Touch you
Taste you
 Feel you
Till I am through
Since that day I began writing for you
I invented a new dictionary
And your name is a noun, an adjective, a verb and an adverb
A superlative
An expression, a conjunction
 Elocution
That is why I don’t love you
I khalil you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire