jeudi 23 février 2012

To whom it may concern

There might be a thing or two about me you like
I see it because you stare like you are about to strike
Or maybe what I see is dislike,
Maybe it s my teeth: too big for your taste.
I love my teeth
Life is a feast I crunch it like a beast.
Or maybe it s my thighs
You look at them and sigh:
“You d be so fly with less pulp!”
But to my lover they’re sweet like syrup!
My big curves, they give you vertigo      
And I have the nerves to let them show!
I suspect that my big gestures and my loud voice,
Are not really your first choice.
My speech is straight like an arrow
And sometimes my words are a bit raw
I laugh uproariously
I love passionately!
I dance the night away!
It s my way!
I am more
More than you can take
I am what you can’t unmake
I am a world in you world!
You may hate but I don’t leave you cold!
I can understand if you don’t understand
I can stand that you don’t stand me!
You can reject me
But I demand that you respect me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire